We are pleased to inform you that we are currently open and accepting new patients for you or your child’s dental care. While many things have changed, our commitment to your health and safety remains the same. We will be contacting each one of you for appointment scheduling, to answer any questions, and allay any concerns. Your dental visit will proceed a bit differently with strict adherences to COVID-19 infection control standards and federal and state recommendations.
Here are a few changes we have made to help protect you and our team:
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients
- Screening questions will be asked upon appointment arrival
- Temperatures will be taken during the screening process
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the entry of our dental office
- We ask that patients try to keep their distance while in the reception or checking in/out
- Please don’t forget to wear your mask!
As always, we will continue to utilize the highest standards of infection control to assure your state of health and well-being.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one. We look forward to seeing you again and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to call or email us.
Rock Street Dental Team